Monsoon awake the nature from a deep sleep and the entire dry land turns into beautiful green colored Picturesque Landscape. The rains mean that the country will be able to grow the crops needed to feed its population, politicians can be assured of another term in office, film-makers can be inspired, artists can use the rains as their muse, children can slosh around the rain puddles and lovers can use it as their aphrodisiac.
But there are some pros and cons of it so let’s today we will get some tips to enjoy safe monsoon in heavy rain.
Do & Don’t s
- · Plan the journey such that you reach your destination within daylight hours.
- · Listen to radio or television station for local information
- · Stay away from flood waters. They could be contaminated
- · Do not walk through moving water. Six inches of moving water can knock you off your feet, If you must walk in flooded area, walk where the water is not moving. Use stick to check the firmness of the ground in front of you.
- · Be aware of flush floods. If there is any possibilities of a flash flood occurring, Move immediately to higher ground.
- · Don’t Cross through running water. The water could be deeper than you think and it could be moving with lots of more force than you think so there’s a chance your vehicle could get pushed around a little, or even swept away in the current.
- · Carry a mobile phone in case you encounter any difficulties during your journey.